Friday, October 11, 2013

New York: Chelsea Flower District


In my last post, I mentioned that I really wanted to check out Chelsea's flower district on our first day in the City. But since Joseph surprised me with a bouquet of gorgeous white roses, there really wasn't a need to rush over to get flowers. I ended up going by myself at 6:30am to check out the area.









The Chelsea Flower District spans a block (I thought it was bigger, haha) with gorgeous bunches of flowers scattered everywhere. There were flowers I had never seen, and I actually wanted to get some to add to the rose bouquet but they didn't show the prices anywhere and I was too lazy to ask the shop owners for the prices. Ah well.




1 comment :

  1. The first photo is very nice!

    Check out my blog! http://fantikfanny.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete